There are many various ways to find out the username and password of your Router. Are you facing problem while login into your 192.168.0.1 Router, you will need a username and password to access router page. There can be two things, either you have forgot the ID and password of 192.168.0.1 router page or you are using this router for the first time in your life. We have seen many people posting on official forums of D-Link, TP-Links, Netgear, etc that they are not able to login into their router, it ask a specific ID and password to enter. In this tutorial We are going to show how you can enter 192.168.0.1 IP address in the web browser and access your router settings.
192.168.0.1 Router Login Guide
192.168.1 is an address which is used in IP to manage whole WLAN/LAN network. Our router is the only one which assigns an IP Address to all the users which are connected to our network. We can edit or change the range of our IP Address too from by entering into router settings. For example you want only 10 people to connect your network, so you can go into 192.168.0.1 IP Address Settings and you can set a range that your IP Address should start from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.10. If you apply these settings to your Dlink or TPLink for Netgear router then only 10 years be able to connect your Router because you have give a limit to the user, same way you can block sites, do Mac filtering and other security changes. Well this is not our main problem, our main problem is How we can access our 192.168.0.1 Router using username and password. So lets see how we can do it without wasting more time.
When you type IP Address http //192.168.0.1 in your Web browser URL, it will ask your credentials to access your Router settings where you can do changes with your router as you want like changing of SSID, Password, Mac Filtering, Defining a specific range and many more things, it is like the more you play the more better you become in such things, but doing such things you will need a good knowledge about IP Address Classes A, B, C, D.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1 Router if you have Forget your Username and Password
So here I assume that you have forget all your Router credentials and you still want to access your Router any how, so in this method we will show you how you can enter in your WiFi router without credentials and once you are into router settings then you can easily change 192.168.0.1 IP Address, you can SSID and the password.
- You will need a Laptop or Personal computer and LAN/Ethernet Cable to do this task. Connect one end of your Ethernet cable to your Laptop/PC and another end to your Router.
- Once the cable is connected, now open your Web Browser and there in URL type 192.168.0.1 and press enter.
- It will ask you username and password, you can try this default username and password
If above one doesn’t work then kindly check your Router manual, the credentials will be there in router manual or on the router package box.
- Once you are into the Router settings, Click on Security and from there you can view your password, and there itself you can also change it.
- If this thing doesn’t work, all you can do is reset your WiFi Router using Reset button which will be on the back of your Router.
How to Reset WiFi Router to Access 192.168.0.1 IP Address
Here I assume that you will be having WiFi Router and you don’t remember credentials of accessing that router.
- In the very first of this method, you have to restart the router.
- Once you restart, get a small pin or a pen and on the back of your router you will find Reset button which will be slight inside of your router and there you will require that pin or a pen.
- You have press and hold the pin for 10 seconds in order to reset your WiFi Router and once it is reseted, it will blink all the lights at a same time.
- Now you you again try to type 192.168.0.1 IP Address in your Web Browser and try these username and password. I’m sure this thing will work for sure.
So this was all about how you can access 192.168.0.1 Router Login, We have shown two methods on this, One is how to access it without the password and another one is how to reset it. If you guys are facing any problem regarding this then you can let us know in comment section below and we will surely take a follow up on your query.